The Million Dollar Week
The Million Dollar Week is the shining star of the Grand Auction, a unique item never before auctioned at The Million Dollar Lunch.
Place your bid on Friday, 3 August for an experience you and your friends will never forget.
Watch the AFL Grand Final with the Prime Minister with a behind-the-scenes pass to the biggest event in Australian sport; have unique access to three top investment advisors; play a round of golf with Shane Warne and Ricky Ponting AO at two of the most prestigious courses; meet Hall of Fame trainer David Hayes; enjoy the VIP experience at Portsea Polo; take on a Grand Slam champion on Rod Laver Arena; be a part of the glamour and action of the Spring Racing Carnival; and much, much more.
- Day 1 – Ultimate AFL Final Day for Four
- Day 2 – Exclusive Financial Investment Day for Four
- Day 3 – Golfing Heaven for Four
- Day 4 – Track Lovers Day for Four
- Day 5 – Best of Portsea for Four
- Day 6 – Australian Open Tennis Experience for Four
- Day 7 – Stylish Ladies Racing Day for Two
See the full list of Grand Auction items available at The Million Dollar Lunch 2018.
The Million Dollar Week:
Day 1 – Ultimate AFL Grand Final Day for Four
You and three friends will experience the biggest day in the Australian sporting calendar, the Toyota AFL Grand Final.
Car transfers will take you from home to the MCG, where you will be greeted by your personal escort for the day and enjoy lunch in the AFL’s Official Function - where the Prime Minister, AFL Legends and top corporate Australia dine before the game. Enjoy a delicious three-course meal, premium beverages, speeches and entertainment.
You will then be escorted out on to the hallowed turf of the MCG pre-match for a photo and go into the player change rooms to watch the team’s preparation.
Hear the roar of the crowd from a unique vantage point, as you stand right beside the players running out on to the ground and through the banner in the player’s tunnel.
Watch the game from the best seats in the house on Level 2, centre wing of the MCG. After the siren, once again you will be escorted on to the ground post-match to join in the celebrations up close.
Continue the celebrations at September Club with drinks and canapés, the place everyone wants to be on Grand Final Day.
After one of the biggest days of your life and its celebrations, car transfers will be ready and waiting to whisk you home.
Donated by the Australian Football League
Day 2 – Exclusive Financial Investment Day for Four
Combining the powerhouse of Australia’s top investment advisors with fashion styling and a VIP concert experience, this day will secure your investment future for years to come.
The package includes:
- Two tailor-made suits from P. Johnson Tailor to the value of $2,000 each
- Two dresses from Le Louvre to the value of $2,000 each
- Powerhouse Lunch at Bistro Guillaume with three of Australia’s top investment fund managers, together with AFL Chief Executive Gill McLachlan.
With unique access to experts at the forefront of wealth creation, secure your financial future with exclusive tips and advice:
- Mark Nelson – Executive Chairman, Caledonia
- Robert Frost – Head of Investment, OC Funds Management
- Mark Landau – Joint Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, L1 Capital
Enjoy a night out with Level 2 tickets to Taylor Swift plus a pre-concert backstage tour at her Melbourne concert at Marvel Stadium on Friday 26th October 2018.
Day 3 – Golfing Heaven for Four
Experience the golfer’s dream: a round of golf at two of Australia’s most prestigious courses, Cathedral Golf Club and Capital Golf Club, accompanied by two of Australia’s greatest sportsmen.
You and three friends will be joined by Shane Warne and Ricky Ponting AO for a day of golfing nirvana. Start your day with a private helicopter flight in one of Microflite’s iconic red helicopters from Crown Melbourne to Cathedral Golf Club.
Designed by Greg Norman’s company, Cathedral Golf Club sits alongside the Goulburn River and is undoubtedly one of the best courses in Australia.
This private 18-hole course which opened in 2017 is the benchmark for premium golfing.
Continue your dream golfing experience with a Microflite helicopter to Capital Golf Club for another round of 18. A true championship course that inspires with its beauty, is perfectly conditioned, challenging and enjoyable, free of crowds and distractions in Melbourne.
Once finished, your group will enjoy a luxury car transfer back to Crown Melbourne.
Day 4 – Track Lovers Day for Four
Travelling via return helicopter from Melbourne, you will be treated to twin-share overnight accommodation at the new boutique Mitchelton Hotel and Day Spa and a 60-minute spa treatment per person.
Start your day with breakfast at Lindsay Park Racing Stables, followed by a tour of the facilities and track work with the Hall of Fame Trainer David Hayes.
Dine on regional inspired cuisine and local produce at The Muse Restaurant with a 2-course lunch or a 3-course dinner, both served with a bottle of Mitchelton premium wine. Before heading home, enjoy a private tour of the Gallery of Aboriginal Art with the Gallery Director Adam Knight and a tour of the winery and Australia’s largest underground cellar with Chief Winemaker, Travis Clydesdale.
Day 5 – Best of Portsea for Four
Your private helicopter will be waiting to whisk you home.
Day 6 – Australian Open Tennis Experience for Four
Start your special Australian Open preview experience with an invitation to the official AO draw at Melbourne Park on the evening of Thursday, January 10. Witness all the drama of the draw as it unfolds before you and take in the expert analysis and previews from past and present tennis champions.
On Friday January 11 improve your tennis skills as you join a Grand Slam champion for a hit on Rod Laver Arena. Your special behind-the-scenes access will see you mingle with the world’s top players in the new player restaurant over lunch and the day will be topped off with an invitation to attend the exclusive AO Player Party in the city on Friday evening.
Attend the Crown IMG Tennis Players Party at Crown Towers on Sunday, 13 January for yet another party, rubbing shoulders with the players the night before the tournament kicks off.
The package also includes VIP tickets for one of the AO finals.
Day 7 – Stylish Ladies Racing Day for Two
Treat yourself and a girlfriend to a special race day experience including:
- VIP shopping experience at David Jones, including Champagne, canapés and a stylist, with a $500 voucher each
- Two Cerrone Jewellers 18 ct rose gold and round brilliant cut diamond bar necklace featuring 0.10ct diamonds valued at $1,000 each
- Hair styling on morning of 7 November at the luxurious Crown Spa
- Two night's accommodation at the luxurious Crown Towers, in a Premier Room (7- 8 November)
- Two tickets to the Crown Marquee on Kennedy Oaks Day (8 November)
- Return helicopter transfers to Kennedy Oaks Day
- Two tickets to the famed VRC Kennedy Oaks Ladies Lunch (7 November)
- Two tickets to the Melbourne Cup Eve ”Call of the Card” luncheon (5 November)
- $500 free bet with CrownBet on Kennedy Oaks Day.